Twisted Tuning Evolve MC-2 Controller
The Evolve MC-2 the most advanced programmable water methanol injection controller on the market.
- Controls 1 or 2 Water Methanol Injection (WMI) pumps in forced induction gasoline or diesel setups
- Industry’s first 3D mapped PWM duty control based on Engine RPM and Boost - not available with typical "progressive" controllers
- 4 General Purpose Outputs can be used for controlling boost control solenoids, anti-siphon solenoids, Fast Acting Valves (FAVs), auxiliary high-impedance injectors, staged injection solenoids, lamps, relays, LEDs, or 3rd party Electronic Boost Controllers (EBCs)
- Each one of the MC-2's 6 outputs can be independently configured through a dedicated 16x16 duty table
- CANBus integration allows injection control based on parameters broadcast on the particular vehicle's internal CAN network
- Ideally suited for Direct Injection or staged Water Methanol setups
- Advanced built-in safety features based on optional flow sensors or pump current not available on rudimentary "knobs and switches" Water Methanol Injection controllers
- Fully-customizable operation with easy to use TorqTune PC software
- TorqTune software also provides real-time data viewing, data logging and data playback of all system parameters for unprecedented ease of system tuning
- Designed, tested and manufactured in Canada
As the next generation of the highly popular MC-1, MC-2 raises the bar further as the most advanced programmable water methanol pump controller on the market. It is capable of simultaneously driving two individually-controllable water methanol injection (WMI) pumps and up to four individually controllable anti-siphon solenoids, Fast Acting Valves (FAVs), auxiliary high impedance injectors, relays, light indicators, or any combination thereof. Each of the MC-2 two pump outputs is capable of supplying up to 15A to the connected WMI pump.
Base MC-2 Kit
The base MC-2 kit Includes the following:
- MC-2 Controller
- 12ft (3.6m) Input / Output Harness
- 12ft (3.6m) 12AWG Power Harness
- 12ft (3.6mm) 14AWG Pump Harness
- USB Cable
Note: MC-2 firmware Version 2.70 emulates previous MC-2 functionality and does not yet support CANBus integration or GPO3 and GPO4 configuration. These additional functions will be made available in the next MC-2 firmware / TorqTune release - no hardware updates are required.
The following optional hardware is also available:
- 100PSI or 50PSI Honeywell Pressure Sensor (Metri-Pack 150 installed on the Input / Output Harness)
- Ruggedized Low-Profile Metal Enclosure
- Power / Grounding Accessories with a 40A Fuse and Fuseholder
- Second Pump Harness
- Input / Output Expansion Module
Optional Input / Output Expansion Module
MC-2 can interface with up to 2 flow sensors, an optional dash-mounted LCD display (or gauge), 0-5V analog inputs or the vehicle's CANBus network.
This additional functionality can be accessed via the optional I/O Expansion Module.