A90/2020+ Toyota Supra B58 Stage 1/2 Modular Catless Downpipes
Our Stage 1 and Stage 2 Modular Catless downpipes 4.5″ full mandrel bent downpipe is the highest, smoothest flowing and highest performing on the market. Spool-up times are significantly improved. The gradual transition of our downpipe will allow exhaust to maintain its velocity without increasing back pressure. As with anything we release our aim is to over-engineer and outperform the competition.
We use thicker gauge SS materials than most other manufacturers which allows us to increase our product durability. We incorporate our custom downpipe support just like OEM for a much sturdier and OEM looking install which will help to also resist cracking or other fatigue.
POWER INCREASE: up to 25-35whp depending on car and environment and tune.
STAGE 1 DOWNPIPE NOTES:
Stage 1 one piece downpipe is designed to be used with stock diameter catback or stock diameter aftermarket catback exhaust systems.
STAGE 2 DOWNPIPE NOTES:
Our Stage 2 Catless downpipe features a two piece design that will allow consumers to run our downpipe with stock catback exhaust size up to 4" diameter catback exhaust without needing to buy and/or modify an entire new downpipe. We achieve this by allowing the lower section to be swapped out for a larger elbow to connect to the exhaust size of your choice up to 4" diameter. Two piece design is via SS V-band connections for great fit and finish and easy install and removal. The last Downpipe you need to buy!
- Significantly Lower Back Pressure Means the Potential for More Power
- Exhaust Gas Can More Easily Flow Across the Turbine Wheel
- Throaty Exhaust Note Under Wide Open Throttle
- 304 Stainless Steel 4.5” Inlet Reduces to a 4" Flex Section, Maximizing Volume and Flow
- Turbine Flange Offers a Smooth Transition from the Turbine Outlet
- 3.15” (80mm) Outlet Allows You to Run Either Stock or Aftermarket Catback Systems
- Fully Stainless Steel Downpipe
- Complete Bolt-on Means No Cutting – Bolts to the Factory Location
CATLESS DOWNPIPE NOTE:
Use of Catless downpipes are for off-road use and racing applications only. Removal of the Cat will cause the ECU to flag a CEL for the Cat removal. This can be fixed via an ECU flash or O2 Simulator. Spacers have been proven not to work on these ECUs.